Mooji – No Problem! Нет проблемы! ~ Муджи

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Do you feel like you are experiencing some problems?

This video belongs at the very top of “My Favorites”

There are 3 major pointings in this video:

1) “If there is no identification for anything that happens… there’s NO PROBLEM!

2) “It’s all just a happening”, even your body is just a happening by itself. You did not ask for this body. It is just happening.

3) “Don’t take responsibility for what is happening by itself.”

• Rating:
  • Views:8,581 views

Comments

Carmen says:

thank you!

sethu says:

Right in the middle of problems, this insight will be of great help. Thank you!!!

Aashna says:

The timing could not have been better; thank you for sharing this, sooo much <3.

Akashi says:

I wake up with thoughts…it seems mind never sleeps :(.

Deepak Datta says:

The way he puts up and phrases the truth, the reality, the actuality; is like an elixir, a nectar. He takes you by the hand and then in the arms and then makes you stand face to face with the one you been asking, searching for

Margund says:

Thank you for this clear “reminder”,it sticks in mind.
To stay in awarenes and watch the “game”,wonderful.
Success included !

Nayana says:

Very grateful for vip video….Thank you…..

Diane says:

Your video always comes at the right tine, so grateful

Glenda Jasper says:

Namaste Mooji indeed in breath we consume nothing as responsible rather we consume Truth in Breath
All frequencies of thoughts creates exactly what is applied by emotions
As we continue the frequencies of Dog barking and the Birds singing we then become this reality in Breath..

Anonymous says:

What is meant by awareness or being awareactually? Can He explain please/? Thanks

misha says:

crystal clear love

antonio says:

How can put in words , what cannot be expressed by words, only the silence is near of That!

Rekha Patel says:

Om….Thank you….explained very easyly….nice video…Love..Gratitude…Pranam to my Beloved Mooji!!!….Om.

odete santos says:

Simplesmente maravilhoso grata. Namaste.

Joanne Lafond says:

This puts words on circumstances that could have kept providing trouble in my day. Mind and I are distinct each time and we go along here all the time…as cause in the matter may be, problem is an option, it can become a recreational option. 🙂 Like with my worrying mom. We spoke about worrying being an option not everyone uses in life. We looked and laughed at her best recipes to worry, what are the ingredients of circumstances she uses. At the end of an hour of this sharing, she said she believed she would not be a good mom if she would not worry, so she will continue. What changed is she cannot worry when we are together, it makes us laugh cause we see her doing it. It became recreational for her and now she is 84 and she (I and mind) spend their time on what matters to them. Not fight with my self as mind thoughts or as sensed surroundings ( including people) provides. Merci Moojï. That is where I’m at with waking up daily, present to what I can be as cause in the matter. Matter (body, mother, clouds, shooting stars) seems to be according to my beliefs.

Joanne Lafond says:

*my observerver belief to be an I and mind. 😀 have a great day, sutting us well.

Haileselass says:

Karl says:

Who or what is identifying with whom or what?

Write a comment